This beautiful nearly 5,000± sq. ft. custom-built Westside Alamo home has it all! A fabulous mostly one level floor plan with inspiring design, quality finishes and livable luxury combine with a remarkable outdoor paradise in a highly sought-after neighborhood to make this a very special home for one lucky homeowner.
Some highlights of this sensational 5,000± sq. ft, home include:
• A nearly perfect floor plan with exceptional functionality and elegant comfort
• Six bedrooms including two master suites
• Six full bathrooms
• One half bathroom
• Elegant formal living room with fireplace
• An inviting formal dining room is ideal for entertaining
• Stunning chef’s kitchen / great room with slab granite counters, stainless steel appliances, oversized eat-around center island and loads of storage
• Light filled great room with a sunny breakfast area and a brick fireplace and exceptional indoor / outdoor integration … truly the heart of this home
• Huge secondary rumpus / playroom
• Separate bonus room / office or au-pair with a full bathroom is located behind the garage
• Large laundry room with ample storage and folding counters
• Beautiful hardwood floors through most of the house
• Four lovely fireplaces
• Extensive recessed lighting and designer fixtures create a warm ambiance
• Owned sun power solar system
• Oversized two car garage with side shelves and work bench
• A sprawling flat 0.53± acre lot showcases gorgeous front and back yards with expansive patios and lawns, several play areas, a covered dining alcove all in a tranquil setting
• Beautiful paver stone driveway
• Exclusive and rarely available Alamo location … just minutes to BART, highways 680 & 24, downtown Walnut Creek, shopping and restaurants
• Top rated schools nearby include Murwood Elementary, Walnut Creek Intermediate and Los Lomas High School
Chris brings over 33 years real estate experience to his clients. With in excess of One Billion Dollars in transactions over the years, Chris is a top producing, award- winning real estate broker, who manages a team of licensed agents, marketing professionals, and exceptionally talented stagers and designers. Chris is particularly skilled in assisting his clients navigate their way through a challenging and competitive market with ease. Chris always puts his clients’ best interest first, and his primary concern is that they have all the information they need to make educated decisions, resulting in completely satisfied customers. Whether it is helping families find their dream home or showcasing a sellers home for incomparable results, Chris Swim offers unparalleled experience and knowledge to his clients year after year. Chris is a University of California, Berkeley graduate, Oakland native and a longtime resident of Lamorinda. He has raised his children in Orinda and is extremely passionate about the community and all that Lamorinda has to offer.
Tracy is an award winning Real Estate Agent. Tracy is know throughout our communities as being an extremely talented home presentation expert, as well as a superior marketing professional. Her community knowledge regarding schools, area programs, neighborhoods and culture give her the edge when it comes to intuitively matching properties with her client’s needs. Her core strengths include an impeccable design sense and extraordinary staging skills. Tracy houses a 10,000 square foot warehouse full of on trend furnishings, specifically for staging. When you combine the contemporary furnishings with Tracy’s uncanny sense of design, you have a perfectly showcased home that stands apart. Tracy also attended the University of California Berkeley. She continues to be an active member of the Pi Beta Phi sorority house corporation. Tracy has lived and raised her family in Orinda for over 30 years.